Moroccan Culinary Argan Oil
Culinary Moroccan Argan Oil
What is culinary argan oil?
First Moroccan Culinary Argan Oil is derive from an Argan tree that grows in the southwest Moroccan desert. However, due to its huge popularity, it is currently use in various ways. Roasted argan oil is use for its nutty flavor and evident health advantages.
Second Roasted Argan oil is a greasy oil obtained by applying cold pressure on virgin Moroccan Argan Oil. then nuts are roasted before pressing to get a delectable Argan Oil with the flavor of roasted nuts.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES OF TOASTED/Roasted ARGAN OIL
- Reduces the level of bad cholesterol caused by saturated fats,
- Toasted/Roasted argan oil Supports the intestinal process,
- Decreases the risk of heart infarction,
- Enhances brain performance: improves brain capacity,
- Culinary argan oil Preventing rheumatic and bronchial problems,
- Antioxidant properties on the hormonal system and in the menopausal process,
- Protects against cancer,
- Preventing diabetes.
Min.Order Quantity: 5 Liter/Liters
Supply Ability: 20000 Liter/Liters per Week
Port: Casablanca /Tanger MED / Agadir
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,PAYPAL
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details : 250ml, 500 ml, 1Liter, 10 Liters, 20 liters, 25 liters ,33 Liters in drum with cap Argan Oil can be 250ml, 500 ml, 1Liter in amber or trasparent glass bottle with cap.
Delivery Time: 7 days after confirmation of all detaills and deposit
- Place of Origin: Morocco
- Processing type: Cold pressed
- Form: oil
- Supply Type: OBM (Original Brand Manufacturing)
- Brand Name: Elk&Deer or private labeling
- Price: Ex-work
- Certification: MSDS /ECOCERT/ NOP USDA Program/ AB/EOS
- Cultivation type: Organic
- Main Ingredient: Argania Spinosa kernel
- FOB Price : Contact US
Product available in private labeling contact us for more informations.